Inclusive Graduates (IG) have partnered with Frontline to support their diversity and inclusion efforts in ensuring it is representative of the UK population. We have the opportunities below for you to take part in.
Frontline is a charity with a mission to transform the lives of vulnerable children by recruiting and developing outstanding individuals to be leaders in social work and broader society. They are working towards this through the Frontline and First line programmes, and by building a movement of leaders in and outside of social work as part of their Fellowship.
Frontline run Diversity Insight Days to give people from underrepresented groups an opportunity to find out more about pursuing a career in social work and making a difference in society.
- Learning about Frontline’s unique Leadership Development programme (LDP) for graduates and its impact on society
- Preparing for the LDP’s recruitment process through a range of interactive workshops.
- Networking with leaders and social workers from the Frontline community
- Developing your employment skills.
Everyone who attends a Diversity Insight Day will also receive one to one support with their application should they apply to the LDP, and will be able to submit an application as part of the Frontline early bird application process.
Tuesday 12th November Manchester 2019 and Details for the London 2020 Diversity Insight Day event will be published shortly.
- Diversity Insight Days are open to students (undergraduate and postgraduate), graduates and career changers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.* If you’re passionate about making a difference to society and interested in developing your leadership skills, then we strongly encourage you to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Expenses: Frontline will reimburse reasonable travel expenses for this event at their discretion.
* BAME backgrounds can include any of the following: Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, or any other Asian background; African, Caribbean or any other black background; White and Asian, white and black African, white and black Caribbean or any other mixed ethnic background; other-Arab.
Diversity Insight Days are part of Frontline’s positive action programme to encourage diversity and tackle underrepresentation on Frontline’s Leadership Development programme, in line with the Equality Act 2010 UK. Underrepresented groups (as listed) therefore receive priority places. If you are not from a BAME background and are currently an undergraduate student please check out our Undergraduate Tasters. If you are not from a BAME background and have graduated, please check out our Career Changer events.