The Financial Conduct Authority is the UK’s financial services regulator (regulating 59,000 financial services firms and financial markets in the UK and the prudential regulator for over 18,000 firms). They ensure that financial services such as banks and firms are operating as they should, maintaining fairness, honesty and effectiveness. The FCA plays a huge role in securing the futures of many people whom rely on financial services. Key areas of focus are: Enforcement; Credit Authorisation; and Supervision.
IG have partnered with the FCA to deliver an exclusive Insight Day scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 22nd October 2019
This Insight Day is an opportunity for underrepresented (BAME) students to take a closer look at what the FCA do, how they do it and meet people at the heart of their business. It will be held at the FCA office in Stratford.
- You’ll have an invaluable opportunity to gain a unique insight into what it means to have a career that matters at the FCA.
- You’ll meet their senior leaders as well as recent graduates who can talk to you about what it means to them to be a graduate at the FCA.
- You’ll also be provided with competency based interview training and fantastic tips on how to perform to your highest potential at Assessment Centres.
- A fun and informative week filled with interactive challenges, skills training, mock interviews, a chance to network with current graduates and professionals and more.
- An invaluable opportunity to gain first hand insight into what it means to have a career that matters at the FCA.
- To come away with greater knowledge of the FCA, and practical tips on how to support your application for a place on their Summer internship or Graduate programme.
- To hear real-life stories of women who have achieved great things throughout their career and how they did it. You’ll also hear from current graduates who made it through a competitive recruitment process.
- Competency based interview training and fantastic tips on how to perform to your highest potential at Assessment Centres.
- 1st year female undergraduates (2nd year if undertaking a 4- year degree)
- On track to receiving a 2:1 degree,
- We strongly encourage students from a BAME background to apply
Applications to apply are live and the closing date will be Sunday 22nd March 2020. Click here to apply