Inclusive Boards is assisting IPG Mediabrands & Initiative in their search for a Paid Social Executive.
Reprise is one of the world’s leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in our London office, we consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for our clients. We operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across IPG Mediabrands 127 markets around the world. Our integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
Advertising spends through social networks such as Facebook Twitter TikTok Snapchat Reddit and Pinterest rise year-on-year, meaning Paid Social is one of the fastest growing areas of our agency. Reporting to the Paid Social Director and Paid Social Managers, the Paid Social Executive will support the team in delivering high-performance advertising
campaigns for our wide range of clients. They should be able to demonstrate a passion for social media, emerging technologies and the digital media space.
The Paid Social Executive will be responsible for activities including: data gathering for reporting, creating and delivering paid social media campaigns, communicating between local markets to secure alignment, presenting campaign results to clients, and more.
Who We Are Looking For:
The right candidate will have excellent numeracy, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to demonstrate keen attention to detail. General enthusiasm and a can do attitude is a must.
- Confident Communicator: Someone who is able to easily reach out and lead conversations with media owners and clients, as well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skillset: Proven experience in drawing actionable insights from data sets to optimise campaigns and improve performance.
- Time Management is mandatory for this role. We need a candidate who has proven experience of managing multiple tasks of varying volume by set deadlines. They should also able to organise their time to manage adhoc queries on top of this.
- Proactivity: Looking for someone who has a willingness to learn, seek out new products/opportunities and implement them.
- Process Driven: Looking for someone who is able to align with processes across the account but also tease out areas for improvement and manage these to better develop the account.
- Attention to detail: Due to the volume of activity that runs across the account from a UK and EU perspective attention to detail is paramount particularly across reporting and implementations tasks
- Multi–market communication: Experience working with different teams across multiple markets is preferable but not mandatory.
- Awareness of Paid Social Dashboards is preferable. Experience in buying across social platforms is a bonus but not necessary.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Excel and its reporting functions (including basic
formulas and pivot tables) desirable
For more details and information on how to register and apply, please click on the below link to visit the IPGMediabrands website.