Inclusive Boards is assisting IPG Mediabrands & Initiative in their search for four (4) Client Advice & Management / Communications Design Associates.
Initiative is different to other media agencies. They are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centred on paid advertising. Instead, they are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for their clients. They are not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize their competitors, they outsmart them. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable).
Their new world model is comprised of four central “craft centres”
- Client Advice and Management – Client Advice acts as both business partner to the client and internal leader to brief, inspire, motivate and drive teams to deliver the highest quality integrated solutions across a full spectrum of communication disciplines
- Strategy – Strategy create the opportunities for brands to lead in culture, designing and defining how a brand will live, play and thrive in the world.
- Communications Design – Communications Design are the architects of how a brand idea will be delivered across a communications ecosystem in order to unlock the behaviour change that drives brand growth.
- Partnerships – The Partnerships team is the next generation marketplace team of experts that identify, broker and manage the relationship between media, partners and culture vehicles for a given brand.
Working closely with the Manager in the team, the roles will assist in developing media planning solutions, as well as having an active involvement in all reporting procedures. The Associates support the team’s efforts in delivering ad hoc requests to the client and making sure all planning systems e.g Mediatools and monthly billing packets are up to date.
The team act as brand guardians for one of Initiative’s key clients, Amazon. They strive to deliver the best possible communication solutions across all channels for these clients. These roles will focus on the Amazon Consumer part of the business including Amazon Workforce Staffing, Amazon Books, Amazon Fashion, Amazon Student & Amazon Web Services.
The roles require planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists – TV, Digital, OOH, Print and Radio. The Associates will be trained in all aspects of these.
• Contributor to impactful communications plan development to meet client needs and deliver communication ideas
• Provide accurate and timely communications planning inputs in support of the Communications Design process
• Provide timely responses to adhoc client requests as required
• Implementation of digital campaigns (campaign trafficking)
• Take ownership of client facing portal – ensuring content meets client needs
- Provide communications, audience intelligence, and data inputs through the application of syndicated and proprietary systems for communications design, goal setting, and decision making
- Accurately load and maintain planning details within agency financial systems
- Maintain POV reports and intelligence on current best practice planning approaches and outcomes for client, brand, and category
- Support the Communications Design Directors in researching Communications Design relevant innovations, audience trends & Partnerships opportunities with the ability to provide the Strategy team with actionable insights
- Contribute to reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Contribute to the ideation team sessions in conjunction with the Strategy team and relevant Specialty Business Units to generate creative & compelling connections idea
- Coordinate local market teams to ensure information is shared to the center
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion
- Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Has a strong eye for detail
For more details and information on how to register and apply, please click on the below link to visit the IPGMediabrands website.