Inclusive Boards is assisting IPG Mediabrands & Rapport in their search for an Account Executive.
Rapport is an Out of Home media agency known for the strength of their relationships. Rewarding Connections is at the heart of everything they do. It is all about collaborative and successful partnerships and a passion to deliver valuable results. As Out of Home becomes more engaging, interactive and content-driven, Rapport are there to guide clients through the evolving media landscape.
Rapport require an Account Executive to work in their District 326 team across four Independent Agencies: The Specialist Works (TSW), The Media People (TMP), TMWi, B&C Advertising Ltd, Crosshairs Media & WPR Agency. All agencies are keen to fuel growth in OOH, and indeed the D326 team is the fastest growing division of Rapport so they are looking for someone who is excited to help develop a successful and growing part of the business. Key internal relationships are with the Account Manager and Account Director within the D326 team, as well as Rapport’s Buying and Operations team. The AM and AD will guide you to create high quality output for our D326 clients and you will work as part of a close team of three that support each other.
Your Day-to-Day responsibilities as D326 Account Executive will be:
• Client servicing for incoming requests/briefs from D326 clients
• Utilise Rapport planning tools and data sets as appropriate
• Manage logistics of campaign activation including print/despatch (with support from Ops team)
• Planning, booking and activation of OOH campaigns
• Campaign analysis
• Compile market and competitive reports
Integration and understanding of D326 clients’ business
• Understanding of each client’s business needs, challenges and opportunities within D326
• Provide timely information in a well-received manner appropriate for each client
• Establish positive relationships with D326 client contacts
• Earn trust and respect of D326 clients s by providing a valued contribution to their business
• Have a can-do approach and support an enjoyable working environment within the D326 team
What Rapport are looking for
- Excellent client servicing skills with a willingness to help and go the extra mile for their clients
- Enthusiastic with a professional and positive attitude
- A multi-tasker with good time management
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Ability to think quickly and rationally to identify and solve problems as they may arise
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft programmes (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel etc.).
- Looking to learn, get stuck in and become a key member of the team
- Desire to succeed and share the vision for growth in the District 326 team
Rapport guarantee that your career with them will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time there will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get their support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with them. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
For more details and information on how to register and apply, please click on the below link to visit the IPGMediabrands website.